Monday, 2 February 2009

I made it!!

Hi everyone!!

Im here in Buenos Aires and everything has worked out which I cant quite believe! I got picked up from the airport and taken to my host family where 4 of us are staying. A really nice Danish girl who is doing my course and two older women. The flat is really sweet and excentric but a perfect place to stay with an amazing shower!

Yesterday Michaela and I went exploring which is great and just wandered around the city trying to get our bearings. We has supper for about 3quid with wine and everything in a little restaurant. This morning we started the spanish school which is really central. I amin a beginners class with a couple of english boys and some sweedish girls.

I cant wait to get to know the city properly and explore around it....there is so much to see and do and I cant wait to start!

I hope everything is well with you and that there is not too much snow in england! Im sunburt already, its soooo hot here!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment